Friday, March 26, 2010

nicole's draft


This story is about a girl named Aya who suffered from an incurable disease, but lived life to the fullest until her death at 25. Aya's only wish was “to live." By carefully depicting Aya's earnest desire to live, and the love of her family, friends, and lover. “One Liter of Tears" wishes to deliver her simple but strong message: “Just being alive is such a lovely and wonderful thing." 


Aya's mother is occupational health nurse. Is a dedicated, intelligent and kind woman. In the aya sick time, given Aya greatest support and encouragement, help Aya finished the last of her life.
that is really sad.

My story about , when Aya 's left, Mother understand a lot about life.Her mum is really sad, she always read Aya’s diary, cherish the memory of her daughter. That is my story beginning........also she beginning write own diary.....




2 comments:

  1. This is so sad..I never see this before, but I really want to see now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this !! I've actually read a book and it's really sad

    ReplyDelete