Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Reality's fanfiction =)

End of the year 2012, and the whole new world.



I never thought about those days of the devastating event that I survived from. I thought it was going to be the last day of the world. It’s only a few of us human beings but we will be the ancestors of our children, and this new world.


“Good morning Mummy.”

“Good morning Daddy!”

“Good morning sweetheart”


Jackson's family greet to each other.


“Did you have a good sleep honey?” Kate asks Jackson.

“Yeah”

Jackson then kisses her and whispers, “Of course. I now have you just by me….”

“Oh, that is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard from you honey…and I’m so happy to hear you say that.”

"This is Captain. We are arriving on our new land in a short time. Passengers please be patient waiting for your turns to step out. I hope you had a great journey with us."


Arcs reach the ground of their new land, and the gates open one by one. Thousands of people appear through the opening gates. It was a heart fluttering. It was the first fresh air and sunshine after they got on the arcs.



“Daddy, When do we go back home?” Lilly asks her Dad.

“Honey I told you before, we are going to make our new home and live here. There is no United States anymore. You’ve seen everything on the plane.” Jackson says.

“I know daddy. I just wanted to go back to our house and I miss my friends….but I like it here too because you and mummy are with us together again.”

Noah comes by them and he says, “It’s nice to have you back too, dad.”

“You guys are the beautiful precious to me. I love you guys so much.”

“We love you too daddy.” Lilly replies.


Suddenly the ground shakes.


“Stay right here! I’ll go and find out what it is about. Okay?! Noah you take care of you sister! You got that?!”


Noah nods with a fear on his face.
Jackson runs to the arc as fast as he could where the Captain and Adrian are.


“Jackson! What is happening?!” Kate runs into him in a hurry.

“I don’t know. We’ve got to find out what it is. Our kids are outside. You get them in a safe place alright? ”

“Oh God… Noah! Lilly!!”


Jackson runs again to the second floor to Adrian.


“Dr Helmsley!”

“Mr Curtis.”

“What now. Is it happening again?!” Jackson shouts out in a worry.

“Mr Curtis, please, please calm down a little and listen to me.”

“…Okay I’ ready.”

“This is not going to be like the global cataclysm that happened before. I guess it is just going to be an extraordinary geographical phenomenon, but we have to evacuate them again in the arcs. So please just give us a hand to calm the people down and with the process of getting them back onboard in order.” Adrian explains to Jackson.

“Oh, Yeah, Yes. Of course I will. I must cool me down first.”

“This is Captain again, passengers please again be patient and be aboard on arcs 3, 6 and 7. The ground shaking will be only a few minute or a little longer so please be in order and take care of each other.”

“Daddy!” Lilly shout out and runs into her dad.

“Don’t be worried sweetie everything ‘s going to be fine.”

“What is the ground shaking about honey?” Kate asks him.

“Dr Curtis said it’s only an extraordinary geographical phenomenon. This is the last happening of this whole disaster.” Jackson answers.

“I hope so….”


Perhaps the ground shaking stops while they are having a chat.


“Mum, it stopped!”

“Yeah! It stopped! It finally did!”

“Oh thank God. Come here.” Jackson hugs his kids and Kate. Their eyes are wet with tears.


Not just Jackson’s family, but every one single person there shouts out in an extreme excitement. They are now all ready to live a new life, and to make a new history of the new world.


It was only a beginning of the whole new world to them. The land they have arrived was not familiar to anyone there. It was the land with just a vast expanse of grass. It was nothing like United States of America.


But now they know how to survive from anything. They will get to learn how to live with nothing.


It was only the first day of their new beginning after the end of the year 2012, and the beginning of the whole new world.

8 comments:

  1. job well done! i havent seen 2012, but this makes me want to watch it. your dialogue between the characters visually display their characteristics!! AWSOME!

    p.s can someone please, comment on my fanfic story! lol. click into group 2, its under 'Harri's fanfic' cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this fanfic is about what happens after arc landed and new age starts.
    The dialuge has made the character become alive. It has also shown how deep is the love between Jackson and his family.
    And I am quite happy to see Adrian had appeared. I like this character in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice story, but i haven't seen this movie before. Because, i do not like "2012" or "the day after tomorrow" those kind of story. Make me scared.
    Also it makes me feel alive in this world is not realistic.
    Anyway, this is a attractive story. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've watched "2012" movie few weeks ago, and it was such a interesting film.

    I also like your version of 2012, and it is nicely written too. Also, as the others said above, the dialogue makes the story more alive. I really enjoyed reading your fanfic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's real blushing reading my own gay writing. ///
    but wow @0@ Thanks guys for commenting on my fanfic! I'm glad that you all have enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is another blockbuster movie as well.I was cried when I saw it and it is very in touching. Reality's 2012 version is another whole new world, it is what we called reality and hope. Good~~~

    ReplyDelete