Monday, March 22, 2010

Sammi's Fan Fiction (Draft)

Never The End

After 10 years later, Doraemon leave from Nobita's house, go back to 22st century. Another way, Nobita is grow up and has married with Shizuka. Shizuka insteads Doraemon accompany with Nobita, let him does not feel lonly.

" Mum, I won't get 0 mark any more..!!!" Nobita is yelled.

"Dear, what is wrong? " Shizuka said.

Suddenly, Nobita wake up from the dream. Shortness of breath, sweating profusely, do not wear glasses he looked Shizuka's face vaguely. He thinks about the person who is standing in front of him is his scared mother, and he moved a few steps backward. Then, Shizuka hurry to find out Nobita's glasses and bring it to him. at this time, Nobita is clearly to see Shizuka is tanding in front of him.

"Sorry, Shizuka. I dream my mum chases me again." said by Nobita.

"Honey, it's alright now. Don't worry about that," Shizuka tries to pacifies Nobita.

"We have to meet up Suneo and Takeshi today, so please go to wash your face and get change quickly."

"Oh, I totally forgot about the meeting." Nobita just wondering and slowly walked to the direction of the bathroom.

After one hour, Nobita and Shizuka walk out from home to the street direction. When they did not go far, suddenly Dorami appeared in front of them from dokodemo doa. Nobita and Shizuka was surprised to see their old friend appears in front of them.

"Haven't see you for long time, dorami! Where have you been? Why do u appear on here? We are going to meet up Suneo and Takeshi, should we go together?" Nobita asked

"Not at the moment, Nobita." "Actually today I have something very urgent to find you."

"What is wrong with you?" Nobita feels worry to ask.


"It is not about me, it is about my older brother."

"What do you mean by that? I don not get it.."

"You will got it, just come with me, please."

Dorami lead Nobita and Shizuka to her homtown which is 22st century through by the dokodemo doa. Few second later, Nobit and Shizuka followed by Dorami arrive the 22st century. When they come to the 22st century, almost entirely surprised. In the 22st century is a world of robots and human life . Their lives and high-tech-related, smart homes, smart appliances, smart cars, so many high tech products around them.

"Wow, Terrific!"

Nobita and Shizuka was two completely attracted to the scene, as two primary school students came to a strange amusement park, right in front of all the curious. But they did not know that they
When they reached the house of Doraemon, they saw the Doraemon is sitting on the bed and Mi Mi stands next to him. Nobita sees a long time not seen in old friends, and immediately stepped forward to embrace the Doraemon.

"I miss you so much, Doraemon! Why you are sitting there and have not greeting to us, even I am here. Wake up, Doraemon!"

"Mew, Mew, Mew.."

"What is wrong with him?"

"My brother is time to the end...." Dorami starts to cry.

" What? what do you mean by the end? doraemon is a robbot, it never finished it's life!" Nobita does not believe what he has heard.

"It's true. My brother and me are robbots, if we without battery then we won't move anymore." Dorami tries to explain slowly.

"So you mean Doraemon cannot move because it without battery? Then why you don't change the battery for it?"

" There is no more battery for us now. We are top robbots of the 22st century , so we have our own special battery. However, this kind of battery already stop produced. At the same time, my brother's battery is nearly finish, if we cannot find another kind of battery, then my brother cannot move forever," Dorami is crying.

"Why they stop produce the battery? where we can find out the battery?"

"We cannot find it anywhere, the master who is invent the batter is dead, I feel hopless."

After hearing dorami said, Nobita suddenly felt, loss, grief and fear. He was very reluctant to lose this once accompanied him and to help his family for ten years. However, what he can do? He blames himselves , Why not try to study, study hard when he was little. If he did, he might can also invent the battery for Doraemon.

" I can do it, finally I have done it!!! " Nobita feels greatful with yelled.

" Yeah, it is great!!! " Shizuka and Dorami are happy to embrace together.

" Let's try it's work or not! "

Nobita put the battery into Doraemo's stomach carefully, and quietly to wait for Doraemon wake up.....

" Oh my god, finally it wake up. " Dorami feels excited to say that.

Doraemon open his eye slowly, the first person it saw he is Nobita.

" Nobita? Why you are here? "

" Welcome back, Doraemon! "












6 comments:

  1. Doraemon is the anime I have watched since I was in the kindergarden. But I did not know name of the boy with glass is Nobita until now.

    This fanfic is so funny! Nobita's scariest nightmare is not the fat guy that always bully him but his own mother. Oh, his mother would hurt deeply if she know it.
    But a day starts with a nightmare must not be a good day, Doraemon is going to die……

    I like your writing style, some dialogue insert in the statement, to keep the story going and the figures very in character at the same time.

    I have found some misspelling in this draft, like "Dorami lead Nobita and Shizuka to her homtown which is 22st century through by the dokodemo doa" It should be "hometown" instead of "homtown".

    I like this fanfiction and is expecting the final copy, keep on going! I hope in the end they wiil find a battery or have some other way to keep Doraemon alive, moving around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I like Doraemon a lot. This fanfic is interesting. In fact, i do not know Nobita in 22century has married, also I think Nobita is really luck boy. Doraemon alway help him,solve problems.
    During my primary school, always dream , if Doraemon at my side,that will be perfect. But that is only dream, can not be real.
    You did really good job, i enjoyed .nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Sammy, but same with you, you have some grammar and spelling mistakes in your txt. I find it quite intersting though, cos I used to watch Doraemon years ago.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your version of Doraemon. It is a interesting fanfic. I've watched Doraemon anime when I was about 10 years old.
    At the last part of this fanfic, I can get the message that we have to study :)
    Enjoyed reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my groupmates. I will fix up those grammar mistake soon and I have posted the final one as well. Actually, this draft hasn't finished, if you guys got time, then have a look the last part

    ReplyDelete
  6. I changed a little bit about some grammar mistakes and I hope you guys will enjoy the ending of my story.

    ReplyDelete