Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sherri's draft


This is Ace, Luffy's big brother, recently dead to protect Luffy in the manga.













And this is Luffy, he went to rescue Ace who was caught by navy, it was successful but eventually failed. Ace was dead, and Luffy was in a coma.


I am going to write a fan fiction on One Piece about the D brothers. I thought it will be in outsider's POV.
I don't want to admit Ace's death. But in this fan fiction he is dead.


My big brother Ace is a contradictor.
When we met at the grand line, he said to me he would make sure Whitebeard become the Pitate King.
He said to my pal, "Thank you for taking care of my little brother."At that time we haven't get on Sunny yet.
When I read about he was going to be executed on newspaper, I decided to put my pals asideand save him first.
I want to show him our new boat, my new pals. So I have to go. No matter what.I have to save him.
Even though he will beat me for interfering his adventure.But I still want to go.I still have to go.I can't watch him die and not doing anything.

"Told you I won't die! I have a coward brother like you still alive how dare I die! " I suddenly remembered the unilateral promisehe made when we were small.
But just now he hold me in his arms and told me he always believed I will find One Piece and become Pirate King, but he can't seeit using his own eyes.
You see, how contradict my brother Ace is.
He told me if i'm alive then he won't die.
But now he is collapsed by my side. The blood all over me that once belong to Ace is now losing the warmth.
Even though there is magma man stands in front of me, I still feel really cold.
And for the first time of my life, I found the smell of roast meat was disgusting.

2 comments:

  1. I m not quite understand this story, because,I never heard of the title of this story before, but it is interesting.
    I really want read you fan fiction, this story attract reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't see one piece before, but I know it is a popular animation.I like to watch those fanfac stories I haven't watch the orginal before and I think D brother is the character you like? right,Sherri?

    ReplyDelete